A comprehensive look into the aspects of psychology that are obviously intertwined by the teachings of Islam, but which are easily overlooked by many people. This blog's purpose is to point out the undoubted connection the study of the human brain, mind, soul, and their envrionments have with the teaching of the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah (actions and sayings) of the beloved prophet Muhammed (May God's Peace and Blessings Be Upon Him).

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Al-Fatiha (The Opening)

Assalamwalaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatu,
Today marks the beginning of this particular blog, which is my attempt to expand on the true way of life, Islam, and also a subject that is of great interest to me, Psychology. Today will be the beginning of a frequently updated blog, which is mainly a general blog on life. However, since Islam is the way of life, and Human Psychology is a component that undoubtedly correllates with Islam, I have decided to combine the two into one blog. I will (insh'Allah) share experiences with Islam and Psychology, relate Qur'an and Sunnah/Hadith with corresponding theories and psychological facts, review basic fundamentals of Islam as it is with Psych, and last but not least, review Islamic history from sociological perspective. All these aren't the definite bases for my blog posts, but it's just a general idea of where I would like to go with this post. I express my sincere intention of solely making this blog for the sake of pleasing Allah, by the means of sharing, informing, and educating mankind about the various different aspects of mental health. If any of my intentions change through this process (Naudhubillah), then that will be purely from my shortcomings. Jazakullah-Khairun. M'salama.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AssalaamuAlaikum,

Fouzan Mashallah my Allah make this venture easy for you. I've always wanted to start or do something like this, but never did. However inshallah I will try to help you if I can.

This looks very very promising mashallah, and inshallah it will be. I will keep you in my prayers...please do the same. Inshallah I will try to visit regularly.

WalaikumAssalaam,

Ali Quadri

9:34 AM

 
Blogger Inevitable Success said...

Jazakullah Ali, I know that you as well are pursuing Psychology, and I know that you are very much farther along than I am. Therefore, I would really appreciate contribution, on your behalf, of any kind, insh'Allah...jazakullah-khair Assalmwalaikum.

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home